Terms of Booking.
Kintore Self Catering Holiday Cottage
Fort Augustus, Loch Ness.
Kintore Self Catering Holiday cottage is situated in the village of Fort Augustus at the head of Loch Ness in the highlands of Scotland.
1. Kintore Cottage sleeps 4 people maximum - no more than 4 except a baby in a cot.
2. To pay a non-refundable 50% deposit to confirm the booking at time of booking. If booking is made less than 6 weeks before the start of the booking period, the full amount is payable on booking. The owners reserve the right to refuse entry if full payment has not been received and to cancel the booking and relet the property to alternative guests if full payment is not received by 6 weeks prior to the start of the booked period. Bookings deposits and balance payments may be made by by Sterling cheques made payable to
Mr & Mrs G. Kyle,
27 Ravenscliffe dr,
3. To notify of any cancellation in writing as soon as possible and pay any monies due. If the accommodation is relet for the booked period at the full rate, a refund will be made, subject to deduction of an administration fee. In other circumstances, partial refunds will be made available at the owner's discretion.
4. To vacate the property by 10:00 am on the final day of let.
5. To leave the property clean and tidy with full inventory and to reimburse the owners for any significant breakage, loss or damage, barring minor breakages.
6. No dogs or pets to be allowed in the property.
7. No smoking in the property.
8. To use the property solely for the purposes of self catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner's right to refuse entry to the property of any person considered unsuitable to take charge. The owner shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident, loss or mishap to persons or property whilst using the premises or for any illness or injury arising from any cause whatsoever.
8.. To accept that should the property become unavailable or unsuitable for letting purposes subsequent to booking through any cause, the owner's liability shall be limited to the amount of rent paid.
9. To allow the owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times.